Mô tả sản phẩm
DURABILITY AND CUSHIONING FOR VERSATILE WORKOUTS
The Nike Air Max Crusher 2 Men’s Training Shoe is made with a lightweight mesh upper and no-sew overlays for optimal airflow and seamless, supportive comfort. A full-length Phylite midsole and Max Air unit in the heel for superb impact protection during multiple training regimens.
- Mesh upper with no-sew synthetic leather overlays for breathable comfort and durability
- Full-length Phylite midsole and Max Air unit in the heel for maximum impact protection and a smooth ride
- Multidirectional outsole pattern for excellent traction
- Solid rubber pods for traction and durability in high-wear areas
- Deep, wide flex grooves for natural range of motion
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike’s revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late ’70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.